A qualified registration must meet the following verified criteria:
- The Dealer can only register public safety opportunities that the Dealer “originates” and such an opportunity must be in their assigned territory and meet the other requirements listed below.
- The Dealer must provide the customer with a quote, a written proposal, or cause the potential customer to specify Revcord.
- All Registrations must have an expected closing date.
- If a quote or written proposal has been provided by another Revcord dealer within the last six months, the opportunity cannot be registered.
- Registrations will expire after 6 months but can be reregistered with a new quote or written proposal.
- Any Dealer registering an opportunity is not allowed to propose competing products.
- An exception to the exclusivity is that an incumbent Dealer for an opportunity is allowed to bid.
- The registration must be made before any official public announcement or advertisement of the solicitation.
- Registration also requires that the Dealer complete the Opportunity Registration form on the Revcord website.