REVCORD DEALER PROGRAM
Become A Revcord Dealer And Reap The Benefits
Revcord Multimedia Recording Systems are competitively priced and offer a better value to your customers. Mission Critical Organizations will choose Revcord because we back our multimedia recorders with an Industry-best 5-Year Hardware Warranty and a 3-Year Subscription to our RevShield Software Support Program. Your support technicians are backed by our expert team of engineers available 27/7 and can count on resolving 99.9% of all service-related issues via our proprietary and secure remote support. Revcord supports its Dealers with profitable discounts and Support Programs.
Join the Revcord Dealer Program today!
Dealer Exclusivity Program
Revcord Authorized Dealers can have Exclusivity for their Accounts through the Registration of their Opportunities. Once a Valid Registration is made, you will be protected on that Account and have the exclusive buying position with Revcord.
A Qualified Registration must meet the following verified Criteria:
- The Distributor can only register Public Safety Opportunities that the Distributor “originates,” and such opportunities must be in their Assigned Territory and meet the other requirements below.
- The Distributor must provide the Customer with a quote, a written proposal, or cause the potential Customer to specify Revcord.
- All Registrations must have an expected closing date.
- If a quote or written proposal has been provided by another Revcord Distributor within the last six months, the Opportunity cannot be registered.
- Registrations will expire after 6 Months but can be re-registered with a new quote or written proposal.
- Any Distributor registering an opportunity is not allowed to propose competing products.
- An exception to the exclusivity is that an Incumbent Distributor for an opportunity is allowed to bid.
- The registration must be made before any Official Public Announcement or advertisement of the solicitation.
- Registration also requires the Distributor to complete this form.