Revcord’s Cloud-Based Infrastructure is hosted in a Tier-4 Data Center in the Houston Area.
Tier-4 is an Enterprise-Class Data Center tier with redundant and dual-powered instances of servers, storage, network links, and power cooling equipment. It is the most advanced type of data center for commercial purposes.
All of our Virtual Machines are backed up offsite in the Data Center’s Georgia and New York centers. This ensures that our software and data can be back online in under an hour in the unlikely event of a disaster.
Tier-4 certified data centers typically serve Enterprise Corporations and provide the following:
- 99.995% Uptime per year(Tier-4 requirement)
- 2N+1 Fully Redundant Infrastructure
- 96-Hour Power Outage Protection
- Less than 26.3 minutes of Annual Downtime.
- Biometric plus Key Card Access Control
- Individually keyed cabinets and cages
- Color Video camera surveillance system
- Valid photo ID is required by Front Desk Building Personnel
- Vistors are required to Sign In and Sign Out with Security
- Facility is monitored 24x7x365
- Building Security monitors Internal and External Cameras
The latest Revcord development is designed to elevate Service Uptime Levels for Mission-Critcal Call Centers while providing cloud services.
The RevShield Software is made up of two parts:
- Support and Maintenance
- Logger Monitoring
RevShield provides the customer with a software warranty and technical support for their Revcord Logger.
RevSync allows you to manage and back-up your logger to the cloud. RevSync provides the flexibility to access your Revcord Logger with full functionality in the cloud or locally and in real-time.
Revcord’s full-featured cloud-based mobile call recorders. User is able to have all recorded data stream over the cloud back to the local server.
RevWatch is a secure cloud-based application that works in conjunction with RevShield, it receives and manages the alerts and notifications pertaining to the health and status running the RevGuard service.
RevSwitch is a Configuration-Switching Service available for Dual Redundant Logger Configurations. RevSwitch works in conjunction with RevSync.