Opportunity Management Status
This is regarding ALL opportunities we have in our CRM system. We have various types and I want a field created to be able to differentiate them. In addition, all Sites should have an Open Opportunity. Sites with systems over five years old must have an Open Opportunity with a Status that is not Future.
- DQHD – Direct Opps with Quotes in territories where there are dealers. Any we feel that will close in 90 days or less should be left in House. The DCM will be assigned those deals and should close them.
- DQRSA – Direct Opps with Quotes in territories where there is Lana or Shirley. The DCM will be assigned those deals indirectly and should have the RSA close them.
- DQD – Direct Opps with Quotes in territories where there are dealers. Any we feel that will close after 90 days will be taken to the Dealer. The Dealer will be given a choice if they want the deal with the understanding their pricing is the Dealer Price plus 10% to cover our inside commissions.
- IQD – These are Opps by Dealer that are registered
- DQ – These are Opps with Direct Quotes not in a Dealer Territory.
- DQC – Direct Opportunities that are hold overs for Clark. These should be assigned to Clark and I will work with Tim on them.