LaaS : LOGGING AS A SERVICE
WHEN THERE ARE BUDGET CONSTRAINTS YOU NEED OPTIONS!
HOW DOES LAAS WORK?
As budgets continue to tighten and funding is harder to obtain, Revcord saw a need to offer an alternative to the conventional “purchase” of Logging Equipment. Revcord has established Logging as a Service (LaaS) which allows you to acquire new recording equipment without having to rely on capital budgets and expenditures. For an affordable annual payment, you can acquire a new Logging System including installation, training, and RevShield support.
By taking advantage of the LaaS program, you will never have to purchase another Logging Recorder again!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Logging System configured for your specific recording needs.
- Recording equipment installation and user training
- 24/7 support with access to Revcord’s online support portal
- 24/7 system monitoring
- All Revcord software upgrades
WHAT ARE SOME ADVANTAGES?
- Affordable annual payment
- No approval for capital expendatures
- No RFP process
- Greater control over expected costs
- Fixed prices with signed contracts
- Recording Equipment
- Installation and End User Training
- 24/7 Support with Access to Support Portal
- 24/7 System Monitoring
- All Software Upgrades